Monday, December 12, 2011

Dave "Mona Lisa" The Dog





My heart is still beating fast and I am about to faint!
As most of my friends know, I hate Christmas and all of those meaningless gifts, stress and money spending...well, I didn't expect EVER to get the AMAZING surprise I experienced today!

Dear Martin gave me a REAL Art Piece that I am going to cherish forever <3. He knows how much I love Stephane Tartelin´s drawings and Martin contacted The Artist himself, and luckily he had time for a private commission.

I must run as soon as possible to the framers and get a really nice home for this "Mona Lisa" piece! This is the drawing that someday will be wanted in Musée du Louvre, and hopefully as speculated upon - Who Was That Dog - What Stories Are Hidden Behind His Smile?







No comments:

Post a Comment